#air #repair #frisco
Don’t back up your laundry room with a broken washer or Dryer! We are very experience with most common repairs and usually have them up and running the same day. Is your dryer not Heating, Tumbling, Starting up or Squealing? CALL US ASAP! (972) 682-7751
Is your washer Leaking Water? Is your Washer Not Spinning? Is your Washer not Draining? Is your washer not filling up with Water? Does your Washer Have a dreaded Error Code? CALL US FOR HELP ASAP!
Refrigerator Repair / Ice Maker Repair, Wine Cellar Repair
We Service all Brands Models. We Repair Built-In Refrigerators. French Door Refrigerators, Top/Bottom Refrigerators. We Repair Under Counter Ice Makers and Wine Cellars. Call us today for Service! We have Factory Trained Techs are fully Insured. We will have your Refrigerator or Ice maker running like it should ASAP! We provide warranty on all our work!
Ah those lovely kitchen equipments Don’t we just hate when they don’t work when we need them. Specially around the holidays! Don’ Don’t worry we can get your fix up in no time. We Can Repair your Double Oven, Commercial grade range or Cooktop. From your basic Stove to a large built in Oven Or anything in between Call us today for Service.
WE ARE FULLY INSURED! WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS!
Appliance maintenance Tips!
1. Verify your oven door has a tight seal. Without a proper seal, your oven can lose more than 20 percent of its heat. The result is that food takes longer to cook or cooks unevenly. To check the seal’s condition, open the oven door and locate the rubber or fiberglass gasket around the perimeter of the door. Feel for any broken, torn, or deformed areas, and close the door to see if you can find any leaks. If you do, replace the seal.
2. Clean stove-top drip bowls. Remove drip bowls from underneath your burner elements and presoak them in a cleaning solution for five minutes. Then hand wash and replace. Remember to clean drip bowls immediately after spills. If spills burn into the bowls, you might need to replace them.
3. Clean coils in your refrigerator. Dirt, dust, and pet hair can clog up refrigerator coils, restricting air flow and causing the refrigerator to work harder to keep cool. Once or twice a year, use a handheld vacuum to clean the coils and suck up any loose particles. The location of refrigerator coils varies by model, but most can be found either behind the kick plate (the front panel near the floor) or at the rear of the fridge.
4. Change your refrigerator water filter. Filters that don’t efficiently remove contaminants and impurities could expose you to harmful water. Instructions for changing the filter vary by model, but most are as easy as turning the filter a quarter inch and popping it out or locking it in place. Perform this simple task every three to six months, depending on water usage.
5. Clean and deodorize your garbage disposal. Turn the disposal off and look down the drain for any large, stuck items. Use tongs or another tool—not your hands—to remove blockages. Pour a mixture of ice cubes and salt, or vinegar down the drain. Run cold water over it for 10 seconds, and turn on the unit. To remove odors, place a handful of citrus peels in the disposal, run cold water, and turn it on.
6. Clean your dryer exhaust. Lint in the dryer exhaust not only reduces appliance efficiency, it is a fire hazard. To clean, loosen the clamp and pull the exhaust off the back of the dryer. Remove large clumps of lint from the tubing and the hole in the back with your hands, or if you can’t reach, gently scrape with a straightened coat hanger. Vacuum and reattach.
7. Inspect washing machine hoses. Most washing machine floods are caused by leaks in the hose. Check the hoses that connect to the back panel on your washing machine for any cracks, leaks, or weak spots on the hoses. If you find any deformities, replace the hose. And at minimum, replace the hoses every five years.
CALL US NOW FOR APPOINTMENT(972) 682-7751