#best balance transfer credit cards
Best No Fee 0% APR Balance Transfer Offers of 2015 (Up to 21 Months)
More than a few people have asked about some good 0% APR Balance Transfer offers, and the ability to save tons of interest with no fee offers or even many low fee offers.
I ve looked at hundreds of cards online, scoured the Terms Conditions fine print, and the listed ones below are the best that I ve found with the longest 0% APR periods and the lowest fees. It s been really hard to avoid all fees these days, but they can still be found occasionally, and even with a small fee the overall APR can still be very low with a nice long balance transfer term. I ve tried to include a variety of card issuers and have highlighted the important details in the fine print. Just click on the card name to go directly to the correct offer and card application. Updated as of NOVEMBER 2015.
1) Citi Simplicity® Card 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for 21 months. That s nearly 2 years at 0% interest for balance transfers and purchases from our partner Citi! An exceptionally long and flexible offer with no over limit fees or late payment fees. as you can both transfer a balance and also keep charging purchases on it during the introductory period. There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. No annual fee.
2) Chase Slate® 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months and $0 balance transfer fee Introductory offer. With no balance transfer fee for the first 60 days, the Slate from Chase is offering interest free payments for up to 15 months with no catch and no annual fee. The 0% intro APR is also extended on purchases for 15 months and once the intro rate has expired, the purchase APR becomes 12.99% 22.99% variable.
3) BankAmericard® Credit Card 0% intro APR on qualifying balance transfers for the first 18 billing cycles. Balance transfer must be made within the first 60 days to take advantage of the intro offer. Standard APR is 10.99% 22.99% variable and there is a 3% balance transfer fee that applies ($10 minimum). There is no annual fee to own the BankAmericard® credit card.
4) Citi® Double Cash Card Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 15 months. After that, the APR will be 12.99%, 15.99%, 18.99%, 20.99%, and 22.99% based upon your creditworthiness.* There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer. Perhaps the greatest feature of the Citi Double Cash Card is the 1% cash back that cardholders will receive on all purchases, followed by another 1% cash back when they pay for those purchases. When you factor in the great intro APR with the top cash back rewards program on the planet, the Citi Double Cash Card doesn t just have a top balance transfer offer; but a top overall offer.
5) Discover it® Double Cash Back your first year 0% APR on purchases for 6 months and balance transfers for 18 months *. DOUBLE CASH BACK for the first year. The variable purchase APR after the intro period expires is currently 10.99% 22.99%. No annual fee. The Discover it Double Cash Back your first year is an offering from Discover, as they ve retired their Discover More Cards. Included with the Discover it Double Cash Back your first year is no over limit fee. No foreign transaction fee. And no late fee for your first late payment. Plus they won’t raise your APR for paying late.* The balance transfer fee is 3%.
6) Barclaycard® Ring MasterCard® 8% APR on purchases and balance transfers. Period. Unlike the other cards on this list, the Barclaycard Ring MasterCard offers a set APR, with no introductory period. NO balance transfer fees to eat into that bonus, but the drawback is that your transferred balance will accrue interest. The Barclaycard Ring MasterCard is not an everyday spending card as it has no rewards program, but with such a low purchase and BT interest rate, it s a perfect emergency credit card and a balance transfer credit card that is guaranteed to save you money (from your current interest rate).
“Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. This site may be compensated through the issuer s Affiliate Program.”