England Finance

Sep 30 2017

Car Insurance – Car Insurance New South Wales (NSW) #car #ins

#comprehensive car insurance comparison

Car Insurance New South Wales (NSW)

Compulsory Car Insurance in NSW

If you drive a car in NSW you are legally required to have Compulsory Third Party Car Insurance otherwise known as a CTP Greenslip. In fact having CTP Greenslip is a requirement to your car s registration. CTP is an insurance policy that provides cover for personal injuries caused due to an accident involving your vehicle. It is the minimum requirement of motor insurance and does not protect you against damage to any property; you or a third party. Your CTP car insurance premiums can be paid for either 6 or 12 months of cover.

Unlike drivers in most other states, NSW drivers can purchase their CTP insurance separately from their vehicle registration. In NSW there are 7 CTP insurance providers including AAMI, Allianz, CIC, GIO, NRMA, QBE, and Zurich. With so many insurers available you may be surprised to find that premiums are not the same across the board and your premium depends on how risky you are to insure to a particular insurer.

Shop around without the ring around

Written by admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *