#college book rental
The Central Texas College Bookstore s where you can be sure you are receiving the exact editions that have been ordered by the departments. Our stock does vary from day to day as students are purchasing books online and in-store. Used books go quickly and are not always available.
We will be closed November 25-27 for Thanksgiving and December 21st, 2015 – January 1st, 2016. Last day for online purchases to be mailed will be December 17th. Online ordering will not be available during the times we are closed.
The Bookstore does not release the funds for Financial Aid. If you receive an email stating that your order has been removed then your funds have not become available to the bookstore.
Buyback is open in store Monday-Thursday from 8 to 5 closed for lunch 1 to 2.
Some books may become out of stock so we will fill your order with what we have in stock at that time.
Next day air and 2nd day air are sent when the order has been processed not from the day you place the order. Processing is taking between 3-5 days to process.
Pick ups orders are no longer available.
Credit cards are not accepted over the phone.
UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes
JUMPBOOKS ARE HERE!!
Jumpbooks are digital textbooks powered by CourseSmart, the leading provider of eTextbooks, and offers over 90% of core higher education titles from national publishers like McGraw-Hill, Pearson and more.
Getting a Jumpbook is easy! You can purchase a Jumpbook text through the CTCBookstore or online at ctcbookstore.com. The website and access code are printed on the receipt, or emailed if ordering online. Log in to the Jumpbooks website, enter your access code and get your etextbook. It s that simple!!
For more information on Jumpbooks check in our FAQ s.
Financial Aid FAQ s
Q: Can I order books online using my Financial Aid?
A: Yes, You will need to know your 7 or 14 digit student Id number to place the order.
Q: When will the funds be available to purchase my books?
A: The Business Office will release the funds to the Bookstore 10 days prior to the class start date.
Q: What if I do not have enough funds to cover my purchase?
A: You will need to make a new order with a credit card. Split payments are not available.
Q: How will I know if I do not have enough funds?
A: We will notify you by email of your balance.
Before purchasing any textbooks or other resources, verify that you are purchasing the correct items.
1. Go to http://www.ctcd.edu check under Academic and books/instructional materials
2. Select start date for your class(s)
3. Enter the course prefix (example: MATH) and the course/catalog number (example: 1332), and then select the delivery method.
All required and optional materials will be listed, along with title, author, edition, publisher, copyright, and ISBN. Use this information to verify that what you are purchasing is correct.
Here are some things to note:
1. The list may include a bundle. The items in the bundle may all be required for completion of your coursework.
2. If the bundle includes an access code for software that includes an e-book, you might be able to purchase the access code separately rather than purchasing the bundle with the print book.
3. A custom book may be listed. This may or may not have the same content as a non-custom book.
4. An e-book version of the print book may be available. This may or may not be identical to the print book, and the e-book alone will not give you access to any required software for your course.
If you are purchasing an e-book, be sure you know the answer to these questions:
1. How long do you have access to the content- semester, a year?
2. Is it available off line?
3. Can you print it?
4. What are the technical requirements–browsers, plug-ins, etc.