Cruise Ship Jobs Careers Info
A career in the cruise industry includes much more than a paycheck. It’s an adventure that includes many perks and benefits.
Cruise ship workers get to travel, receive perks including travel benefits for themselves and family members, can save substantial amounts of money because living on the ship is free, and can make connections with crewmembers from all over the world.
How can CruiseJobFinder put you on course for an adventure of your own? It’s pretty simple. Since 2002, our members have had access to:
- All the latest cruise industry jobs (shipboard land-based)
- Proven strategies and tips to help you land the job of your dreams.
- Profiles of just about every cruise line – big and small – as well as their official hiring partners and approved concessionaires.
- Informative videos showcasing employees working at sea.
- Interviews with experienced cruise industry vets, who explain how to get hired, talk about ship life, and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and employer profiles in similar industries: Beach Resorts, Superyachts, and Tour Operations worldwide
- And much more.
Here’s The Bottom Line – There is a place for you in the cruise industry! Start your Membership to CruiseJobFinder and soon you may begin your adventure of a lifetime. Nobody can guarantee a job but your membership provides all the tools to find and apply for the latest opportunities!
Eye-Opening Cruise Industry Facts
- Since 2000, major cruise lines have launched more than 120 new cruise ships.
- Over the next two years, 39 new ocean and river cruise ships are scheduled to be launched. Creating over 26,000 new cruise line jobs in addition to the 19,000+ new cruise line jobs created over the last two years!
- Large cruise ships employ crews of 1,500 – 2,300 people.
- The cruise industry employs 939,232 people and pays over $39.3 Billion in wages and salaries (2014 data).
- Based on new projections, over 25 million people will go cruising in 2017.
- Cruise ships keep on expanding their itineraries to include more and more ports around the world.
- In the last couple of years, the cruise ship industry has added seventeen new ports of call in the United States, including Baltimore, New Orleans, Mobile, Charleston, and New York City.
Cruise The World
Work for a cruise line and you could be cruising all over the world. The work is hard but cruise ship staff often receive amazing benefits and perks – free room and board, travel discounts for themselves and family, and more. Your membership to CruiseJobFinder will help you land one of these dream jobs.
Cruise Lines Are Hiring
Have you always wanted a job on a cruise ship but thought it was impossible? Guess again. Many positions are entry-level in nature. The reality is that the largest cruise ships have more than 2,000 crew members. So cruise lines are continuously hiring for all kinds of open jobs! We explain how to get hired!
Experts Know: True Stories Job Search Advice
When you become a CruiseJobFinder Member we give you the complete scoop on every topic under the sun! Our staff regularly speak with current and former employees, staffing agencies, official concessionaires, and company hiring managers. They share invaluable advice on topics including:
- Finding job opportunities
- How to be the best applicant you can be
- Performing well in job interviews
- Navigating the recruiting and placement process
- And tons more.
Fun Jobs In The Sun
Opportunity is knocking! Are you ready for a change of scenery? Since 2002, CruiseJobFinder has been helping people find job opportunities with cruise lines, beach resorts, tour operators, and luxury yachts. The jobs are there but you need to know where to find them and how to get hired!
That’s what your CruiseJobFinder Membership provides: a proven job search gameplan, access to all the latest job openings, employer profiles, advice from industry professionals, and more. All the tools you need are here. Check out the Membership Options.
Search thousands of new cruise jobs with top cruise lines all over the world. Our Members can apply easily for jobs while also researching employers. You can also post a detailed personal profile – and upload resumes – so that employers can contact you about opportunities.
Over 200 pages of current information on working in the cruise industry. Position descriptions, interviews with experienced experts, pay information, and tons of job search advice.
More than 1,000 detailed employer profiles – cruise lines and their hiring partners, top destination resorts, tour operators, and yacht crewing agents.
What you learn on CruiseJobFinder will set you apart from other job seekers. We provide you with the necessary cruise industry knowledge and a game plan for getting the job you want.
Get the latest Cruise, Resort, Tour, and Yacht job postings from across the Web sent to your inbox daily. Use custom keyword search terms to target specific kinds of jobs. Cruise Ship Musician, Cruise Line Youth Counselor, Resort Concierge . you choose!