#donate #car #utah, #car #donation #utah, #donate #used #car #utah, #donate #auto #in #utah, #donate #vehicle #in #utah, #car #donation, #auto #donation, #vehicle #donation, #tax #deduction, #fundraising, #charity #fundraising, #car, #auto, #vehicle, #truck, #boat, #rv, #charity, #tax, #deduction, #sell #used #car, #irs
Make a car donation today help a charity of your choice.
Donate Cars in Utah
Vehicle Donation Pickup in Utah
Donation Line is proud to accept car donations in the State of Utah. We have towing agents throughout The Bee Hive State including Salt Lake City. Ogden, Provo and surrounding areas, ready to pickup your vehicle donation for FREE. Non-running, salvage and junk autos are also accepted. In addition to auto donations we accept donations of boats, trucks, RVs, motorcycles, jet skis and snowmobiles.
Utah Car Donation Steps
- Pick the Charity you want to benefit from your vehicle donation. Click Charity Search above to search by State, Category or Keyword.
- Complete the Online Vehicle Donation Form – complete and submit our simple and secure car donation form or call us toll free at 1-877-227-7487. 24 hours, 7 days per week. Phones are answered by our experienced and trained operators.
- You will be contacted by our Towing agent within 2 business days. Arrange a convenient time for your vehicle pickup with the towing agent. The towing agent provides a pickup receipt.
- Your vehicle is sold for the benefit of the charity you select. Typically at auction or to a parts/salvage dealer if its a junk car.
- Proceeds from the sale are sent to the charity and your tax return ready letter will be sent to you by the charity.
- Making a car donation through Donation Line is faster, easier and safer than selling your vehicle and benefits a charity in need. Complete the Vehicle Donation Form Now or call toll free at 877-227-7487.
Utah Car Donation to Charity
On this site, you choose any one of our 450+ 501-C3 non-profit charities you want to benefit from your car donation and you receive a tax deduction for your vehicle donation. All charities are pre-qualified to ensure your donation is tax deductible. Donate to one of our Utah based charities such as Best Friends Animal Sanctuary or donate to a national organization like American Red Cross or Disabled American Veterans. Once you submit your auto donation, our experts work to maximize the return on your donation. Thereby providing you with the highest tax deduction allowed by law and providing the selected charities with the most funds to provide services, conduct research and outreach.
Simply complete our Online Vehicle Donation Form or call us Toll-free at
1-877-227-7487 anytime, seven days a week to start our no cost, no hassle car donation process. Phones are answered by our experienced and trained operators. You will be contacted by our towing agent who will arrange a speedy pickup. The towing agent will provide a pickup receipt and the charity you select will send you a tax deduction letter.
To learn more about how to donate a car, boat, motorhome, etc. and get answers to the most frequently asked questions, please click here. Click here to donate your car now.
UT Vehicle Donations
We can accept your used car donations from all Utah cities including:
Alta, Altamont, Beaver, Bicknel, Big Water, Blanding, Bluff, Boulder, Brian Head, Brigham City, Bryce, Canyon, Cannonville, Castle Dale, Cedar City, Circleville, Clearfield, Coalville, Delta, Draper, Duchesne, Duck Creek, Dutch John, Echo, Eden, Enterprise, Ephraim, Escalante, Eureka, Fairview, Ferron, Fillmore, Fruitland, Garden City, Green River, Gunnison, Hanksville, Hatch, Heber City, Helper, Henefer, Huntington, Huntsville, Kanab, Kaysville, Koosharem, La Verkin, Lake Powell, Layton, Loa, Logan, Manila, Manti, Marysvale, Midvale, Midway, Milford, Moab, Monticello, Monument Valley, Morgan, Mt Carmel, Mt Pleasant, Murray, Nephi, Ogden, Orderville, Orem, Panguitch, Park City, Parowan, Payson, Price, Providence, Provo, Richfield, Riverside, Riverton, Rockville, Roosevelt, Roy, Salina, Salt Lake City. Sandy, Scipio, Snowbird, South Jordan, Spanish Fork, Spring Cit, Springdale, Springville, St George, Sterling, Teasdale, Tooele, Torrey, Tremonton, Tropic, Verna, Veyo, Washington, Wellington, Wendover, West Valley City, West Yellowstone
Donation Line, LLC
Toll-free phone: 1-888-448-3345
Fax: (860) 228-9037