When dealing with alcoholism or drug addiction and having looked at several drug rehabs in Texas, the drug rehab you choose may be the most important decision you ever make in your life. You will know what we mean, if you are not in denial and can honestly look at the unmanageability that has occurred in your life and the lives of the people you love due to your addiction or alcoholism.
There are many drug rehabs in Texas, but the real question one must answer is which one is the best for you or your loved one; there is no one rehab is best for every one.
If you will call our confidential helpline at 214-736-7501 24/7 one of our addiction specialists will assess your addiction and psychiatric history. In addition to the evaluation, they will verify your substance abuse and mental health benefits.
Once they have all the information they require, then and only then, will they make a referral to the drug rehab in Texas or elsewhere shoes services will meet your substance abuse recovery needs.
Keep in mind we do not charge for our services.
Questions We Ask When Choosing the Right Drug Rehab
- We make sure the addiction treatment center is licensed by the state in which it provides its treatment services, in this case Texas and that it is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospital Organizations, which it insures the residential treatment facility is meeting certain qualities of care the allows it to receive third party reimbursement.
- We want to know what the actual clinical services comprise the treatment schedule and the components of care.
- Are the detox services provided on the facility campus and do they use medication to manage the withdrawal symptoms. Is there 24 hour nursing?
- How do you handle a person with a dual diagnosis as almost 40% of those persons admitted for addiction suffer from some form of psychiatric disorder?
- What is the length of the program and the cost?
- How do you individualize your approach to drug and alcohol treatment and co-occurring disorders?
- Is this a 12 step or non 12 step program? The more effective residential treatment programs embrace a 12 step philosophy of recovery.
- Does the residential treatment center accept insurance?
- What addictions are you able to effectively treat? (drug and alcohol addiction, sex addiction, porn addiction, work addiction, food addiction)
These are just a few of the questions we ask when deciding if a residential treatment center should become part of our referral network. We recognize that not every person is the same and there is no one program that is right for everyone. For that reason, our professional staff has several drug rehabs in Texas to choose from, as well as facilities throughout the country.
When considering whether to review drug rehabs in Texas or outside your local area, don’t make that decision alone. There are many factors to take into consideration and it is important to now that a very high percentage of people do leave Texas for residential addiction treatment.
Allow our professional staff to help you with this decision as we work with people every day from all over the nation making decisions like the one we just mentioned.
Simply call 214-736-7501 any time, any day for professional assistance on whether to look at Texas drug rehabs or to travel for a residential rehab program that will place some distance between old friends and your recovery.
Please remember, there is no charge for our services!