Fed-e-Trade (Online Share Trading)
- Convenience – No need to write cheques or track settlement cycles
- Power – Take control of your portfolio through Live Stock quotes
- Speed – Make the best investment decision based on instant real-time stock quotes
- Comfort – Transact at any time from anywhere in the world
- Cost Effective – The buy/sell orders are executed online at the lowest brokerage
- Corporate News Analysis – Stay up to date with the latest corporate news/announcements, technical analysis, research, Reuters news etc.
Contact Your nearest branch to experience the power of E-Trade.
- Once account opening communication has been received, a user may log into www.federalbank.co.in to start trading
- Block an amount of your choice, from your Bank Account, this will be used to buy shares for a particular day. Once exhausted further amount can be blocked from your Bank Account.
- While selling, the system will check the balance in your Demat account and if sufficient balance is available, will proceed to send the order for sale of shares to the exchange.
- Funds/shares will be transferred from your bank/Demat account only at the end of the trading day. Credit of funds/securities will be done after receipt of the same from the Stock Exchange. The system will display the details of your order before sending the order to the exchange. You can check the details once more. Only after your confirmation, the order will be executed. You can view the status of the order online. You can also modify/cancel the order before it is executed.
Auto Pay Services
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity – Copy of PAN Card/passport/Voter’s ID Card/Driving Licence
- Proof of Address – Copy of any ONE of the following – Passport/Voter’s ID Card/Driving Licence/Bank Passbook/Rent Agreement/ Ration Card/Insurance Policy/ Flat Maintenance Bill/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Bank account statement with a cancelled cheque.
Products/Services on Offer
- Cash Trading – This allows you to take delivery of the shares /funds and will normally be credited to your Demat/Bank account on the day settlement takes place in the stock exchange.
- Margin Trading (Intra Day Trades) – Allows you to trade up to a specified multiple of the funds allocated. The transactions will have to be squared off, before an appointed time, on the same day.
- Call Trade – In case you are unable to access a computer, you can call a toll free number and place an order with a customer service executive of M/s Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Ltd.