An 18-month program for young professionals seeking measurable ROI
Application Deadlines for Fall 2018 Entry
- October 18, 2017
- January 10, 2018
- February 28, 2018 (final deadline for international candidates)
- April 11, 2018 (final deadline)
A complete application consists of the following:
- Web-based application
- Essay questions
- Professional résumé
- Official GMAT or GRE scores
- Two letters of recommendation
What We Look For
The Full-Time MBA Program is highly selective and admits approximately 25% of applicants each year. Prospective students should review our program s selection criteria prior to application submission.
The Full-Time MBA Program provides students with extensive opportunities to apply what they learn in the classroom to real-world situations.
Current Class Profile
We create a student body that represents a broad array of professional experiences, educational and cultural backgrounds, and personal aspirations.
Prospective students should consider this profile to gauge the strength of their application.
Texas A M has more than 800 student organizations, many of which have been developed specifically for graduate business students.
Students in the Full-Time MBA Program enjoy the benefits and support of several networks:
- The Aggie Network: One of the most active university alumni groups in the world, more than 50,000 are Mays Business School alumni.
- The Texas A M MBA Network: Provides networking opportunities and continued support.