Ohio Homeowners Insurance
Nationwide offers competitive homeowners insurance rates to protect your home.
Search all Ohio Agents
There’s nothing quite like owning your own home. Whether you’ve put down roots in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati or anywhere in between, it’s important to have homeowners insurance you and your family can depend on. Nationwide has been helping Ohioans protect what’s most important for over 85 years. We offer homeowners insurance policies that are reliable and flexible so you can decide what coverage fits you and your family’s needs. And with our home insurance discounts, members can save even more on our affordable home insurance rates. Get an Ohio home insurance quote and start protecting your home today.
Get Ohio home insurance coverage
Homeowners insurance coverage
Protect your home and yourself with homeowners insurance coverage.
Discounts on homeowners insurance rates
Find a homeowners insurance policy that fits your needs and budget.
Brand New Belongings ®
Get coverage that protects your belongings for their full value with Brand New Belongings
Better Roof Replacement ®
Ensure your home is protected in the event of a covered loss by rebuilding your roof with stronger, safer materials.
Find local agents in your neighborhood
We have Nationwide agents throughout Ohio. Find your local agent.
Whether you live in a townhouse in Cleveland, a ranch-style home in the Dayton suburbs or a farmhouse outside Toledo, Nationwide has you covered. Here are a few features of Nationwide home insurance that may meet the unique needs of Ohio homeowners:
- Brand New Belongings ® helps you replace or repair your personal belongings if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen.
- Water backup 1 can help protect you from losses caused by backed-up sewer or drain water.
- Identity theft protection helps defend you against fraud and identity theft and can stop damages to your credit within minutes.
Nationwide agents throughout Ohio are ready to assist you. Select your city below to find an agent near you.
Don’t see your city? Visit our directory of insurance agents in Ohio to find one near you.
Get a free Ohio homeowners insurance review
A Nationwide On Your Side ® Review is a free, annual consultation and insurance assessment that can help you:
- Increase or decrease your deductible(s)
- Determine the home insurance coverage options that are right for your budget and situation. For instance, did you recently build a garage or gazebo you need covered? Have you installed a protective device that could qualify you for a discount? The On Your Side ® Review is a great time to make these types of updates to your policy.
- Review our responsive home insurance claim policy
Call Nationwide at 1-877-On-Your-Side and get your Ohio homeowners insurance quote today.
Nationwide insurance in Ohio
In addition to our home insurance coverage, we also offer Ohio residents reliable auto, renters and motorcycle insurance. Learn more about our coverage options below – you could even save on your premiums when you bundle more than one Nationwide policy.
 Water Backup is an optional feature. Exclusions and limits apply. Details vary by state and policy language. Please consult your policy for the specifics of your selected coverages.
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which control coverage determinations. Such terms may vary by state, and exclusions may apply.