How to Login to cPanel
In this tutorial:
Login to cPanel from AMP Login via cPanel URL Troubleshooting Login Problems
In the previous article we explained what cPanel is. Logging into your cPanel couldn’t be easier. In this guide we will show you how to access your cPanel through your Account Management Panel (AMP), and your cPanel URL.
Logging into cPanel Through AMP:
If you have any trouble logging into your cPanel account, you can change your cPanel password by selecting the reset password link under the Work in Your Control Panel link.
Logging into cPanel through the cPanel URL:
Troubleshooting cPanel login problems:
I am not prompted for a username and password when attempting to login:
The first step to login to your cPanel is visiting yourdomain.com/cpanel. When you visit this page, you should be prompted for your cPanel username and password. If you’re not, usually it is due to your domain name just being registered / or not pointed to our servers. or you’re using an internet connection in which the cPanel ports (2082 / 2083) are blocked. Usually trying one of the following will resolve these issues.
- Use cpanel.yourdomain.com instead of yourdomain.com/cpanel (this uses cPanel proxy, which access cPanel over port 80 vs. 2082 / 2083)
- Use your temporary cPanel url. which should look similar to: http://ehub22.webhostinghub.com/cpanel
Be sure to replace “ehub22” with your actual server name.
I am entering a username and password, but they are not being accepted:
If your username and password are not being accepted when logging into cPanel, it could be either of these issues:
- Ensure you are using the correct cPanel url (refer to the directions above under ‘I am not prompted for a username and password’)
- Ensure you are using all lowercase for your username, and you are entering the correct case for your password. For example, password is different from PaSsWoRd
- You are using the incorrect password. Don’t worry, this is very common. If you’re not sure what your cpanel username and password are, please contact our support department for further assistance with logging into cPanel.
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)
The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve this article:
2014-04-25 8:19 pm
Sorry to hear that you’re having problems with the login. The cPanel login name can be found in your Account Management Panel (AMP). Check out this tutorial for further information. If you continue to have problems with the login, please call our live support team for immediate assistance with the issue. The contact information can be found below.
Question: I cannot login, but I m sure I m doing everything right!
2014-04-26 1:02 am
i can’t log in to my c panel, my user name and password are correct, cap lock is off so what do I do next?
2014-04-28 1:34 am
If you are 100% certain that the username and password are correct, you will want to contact our Live Support team for individual assistance.