Gain In-depth Visibility of Your IT Infrastructure. Improve System Reliability.
- Organize all your business critical configuration items in one place and give your technicians in-depth visibility of all accumulated IT assets and services .
- Understand how your business entities are webbed with one another using simplified relationship maps.
- Quickly fetch CIs into the application using .CSV files and import relationship maps using CMDB APIs.
Know the Connection. Define CIs and Map Relationships.
- Define new CIs and organize them under specific categories for easy reference.
- Use predefined CI relationships or add custom CI relationship types based on your requirement.
- Configure direct and inverse relationships between CIs. These relationships are the fundamental connectors that would relate two or more CIs when building a CMDB.
- Draw CI relationship maps using a simplified drag and drop interface.
Support Other ITIL Processes. Speed Up Resolution.
- Refer the CMDB to understand the cascading impact of incidents during incident analysis.
- Trace the root cause of incidents to minimize their recurrence.
- Understand how planned changes can impact your IT environment to implement risk free changes.
- Ensure that your IT assets are audit-ready.
What Customers Say
It is easy and beneficial to walk through the CMDB and get the asset information and the associated changes. Every module in ServiceDesk Plus is well integrated, be it change, assets, or CMDB.
associate director of IT services, Michigan Technological University