City of Mesa
20 E. Main Street
Hours of Operation
Subscribe to email job listings
To apply online and advance to Career Opportunities read the Employee Values and click the
“I Agree” button below
By doing so you are committing to uphold and exhibit the City of Mesa’s values should you become an employee of the City of Mesa.
City of Mesa employees have identified several values shared across all departments. These are the values that employees bring to work with them each day and these values play a critical role in service delivery to our residents. We seek these values in future job candidates and expect them to uphold these shared values.
Knowledge meaning City of Mesa employees are:
Respect meaning City of Mesa employees:
- Lead by Example
- Are Friendly
- Recognize Value in Others
Integrity meaning City of Mesa employees are:
City of Mesa employees exhibit these values throughout their daily job duties and through their approach to:
Customer Service – We are an organization that delivers services making it critical that all employees have the ability to meet and exceed customer needs.
Our Interactions With Each Other – The services we deliver are complex and require the ability to constructively work with a variety of people and balance multiple viewpoints.
How We Perform Our Work – The City of Mesa seeks exceptional people with the ability to achieve positive outcomes.
Recruitment opening day is typically Friday at 12:01 am. Recruitment closing dates/times are posted on each recruitment. All on-line applications must be submitted by the closing date. Human Resources has the right to open and close recruitments without prior notification.
- You must apply for at least one employment opportunity.
- You will be able to save your application at any time.
- You have not applied at the City of Mesa until you accept the Terms and Conditions and click the “Accept and Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- When your application has been successfully submitted, you will see a screen confirmation and receive an email sent to the email address supplied on your application.