#mba #degree, #mba #program, #business #administration, #mba, #degree, #degree, #earn #degree, #get #degree, #accredited, #affordable, #online #classes, #credit #by #exam, #transfer #credits, #programs, #business, #associate, #bachelor, #master, #certificates, #online, #distance #learning, #excelsior #college
MBA Degrees | MBA Programs | Master of Business Administration | Online – Excelsior College
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
An MBA degree prepares you for leadership. So why not earn your MBA from a national leader?
Get an online Master of Business Administration from Excelsior College, one of America s top distance learning colleges for more than 40 years.
Excelsior s convenient, fully online MBA program is specifically designed for working adults and other nontraditional students. You can fit Excelsior s online MBA classes comfortably into your schedule and budget, earning an MBA degree that will help you:
- Improve your job performance.
- Raise your earning potential.
- Help you compete for promotions.
- Prepare you for leadership roles, including business ownership.
Earn Your MBA Degree in Less Time, for Less Money
Excelsior designed its online MBA program for adult students who have busy lives and a lot of real-world experience. You ll enjoy:
- Generous credit-transfer and credit-waiver policies that let you build on your existing knowledge and earn your MBA more quickly.
- A cutting-edge academic program designed by world-renowned business educators.
- Personalized academic support from advisors who know you by name.
- Outstanding faculty from some of the country s top business schools.
- A budget-friendly fee and tuition structure. along with flexible-payment options, financial aid, and other forms of support.
MBA Degree Specialties for Today s Economy
In addition to the general Master of Business Administration degree, Excelsior offers specialized MBA degrees in numerous growth industries.
MBA Degree Credit Requirements
The MBA requires 36 – 51 credits, depending on a student s prior learning. Students may transfer in up to 24 approved credits. The program has 5 foundation requirements that can be waived on the basis of prior upper level undergraduate study in the relevant areas. Approved undergraduate courses must be no older than 10 years, with a grade of B or better. The foundation requirements are:
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Analysis
Any waivers will be counted as part of the 24 credits allowed in transfer. See catalog for further details.
Upon completion of an Excelsior College Master of Business Administration, the graduate will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.