Register your .eu domain with 123 Reg
Get your European domain today
Explore the world and give your websites an extra bit of European flair with .eu domain names. With a European angle to almost everything nowadays, from businesses launching their newest branches to building up that all-important international clientele, your short and memorable .eu is your chance to show your pride in being part of the EU.
Perfect for anyone living within the EU or who wants to target an entire continent, the .eu domain lets you reach all the member states of the European Union, as well as the other countries that are part of this continent. Whether you’re registering your trademark, creating a site for your group, building a blog, or showcasing your many European locations, you can do it all with a .eu.
A .eu domain makes it clear that you are here to do business in Europe, and your products and services are designed for this market. With over 740 million people in Europe, your .eu name gives you a massive potential audience across a broad range of nations and identities – from Finland to Malta, Cyprus to Portugal, and all points in-between.
Why buy a .eu domain name?
- Have an easy to remember domain focused on Europe
- Build your European connections quickly
- Be identified easily as a European individual or business
- Increase visitor confidence in your website
- Protect your brand and stop others from using your name
Who can buy a .eu?
If you are based in one of the European Union Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway, you can purchase a .eu whether you re a business, an organisation, or an individual.
And because only people in the European Community can buy .eu domains, your visitors will know that you aren t just within the same area, they ll know you follow EU law and the relevant trading standards, giving them the reassurance and security they need.
For registering a .eu domain name, an individual, organisation, or company must:
- Have its registered office, central administration, or principal place of business within once of the European Union Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway
- Push your brand into the limelight with domains that instantly prove your commitment to Scottish customerBe an organisation established within the European Community without prejudice to the application of national law
- Be a natural person resident with the EU Community
This excludes domains on the blocked or reserved list.