- Wireless Service, devices and accessories.
- Internet, Phone, and TV FiOS service for the home.
- Enterprise Technology Wireless Solutions Solutions and services for organizations with 500 or more employees.
- Business Wireless Phones and Solutions Devices, plans and wireless services for organizations with less than 500 employees.
- Business Phone, Internet, TV Network Services Technology and network solutions designed for organizations with less than 500 employees.
- Federal Government Solutions to modernize federal agencies and empower workforces.
- State Local Government, Education Purpose-built services and solutions for the public sector.
- Partners Custom solutions designed to meet the needs of an ever-changing customer network.
- About Us
- Verizon Corporate Global leader in innovative communications and technology solutions and services.
- Verizon Enterprise Technologies, solutions, and services for enterprise and medium-sized businesses.
Sales force automation
Win customers and influence sales.
Innovation and expertise are the foundation of success for the technology industry and professional services sector. Sales force automation empowers your sales teams with critical information when and where it’s needed. It can be the difference in helping you develop the next big idea for your customers and your business before the competition does.
Want to give your sales teams a competitive advantage? Give them access to critical information when they’re on the road. Our Sales Force Automation solutions can help increase their sales productivity and control your costs. For example, customer relationship management (CRM) applications and inventory management systems allow your mobile workers to fulfill up-to-date client requests without delay.
With Sales Force Automation and Sales Force Management tools, you can:
- Increase visibility into the customers’ sales cycle.
- Manage employee devices from a single console.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and support.
Discover the solutions that drive technology and professional services organizations.
- Cloud Solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Networks and Advanced Communications
With our strong, flexible network, you can increase geographic reach, run more efficient operations, and proactively respond to your customers. The result? Connected people, machines, and devices, all working together to advance creative ideas.
Creating the next big thing demands your full attention and the ability to rapidly adapt to ever-shifting market demands. Cloud technology gives you the flexibility and intelligence you need to get products from the idea lab to the marketplace ahead of the competition.
Innovative mobile technologies can connect your workforce to real-time information and apps that improve productivity. Plus, you can increase collaboration, business efficiency, and customer service—on the go.
Internet of Things
The next big idea can be inspired by many things. Connected experiences, personalized content, and technologies used to improve lives can create new opportunities to share data, provide services, and see better results.
Safeguard your proprietary information and intellectual property. Our security solutions are designed to protect your devices, data, infrastructure, and critical information—so you can focus on developing great ideas and addressing customer needs.
The technology and professional services industry is not immune from denial-of-service attacks. Learn from real-life investigations into these attacks and more in the new Data Breach Digest.
Help keep your business secure and your customers happy.
You’re giving technology more control to improve services, but does that mean you’re more vulnerable? The 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report uncovers the biggest threats you face and how to mitigate the risks.