ECO – FRIENDLY
Our products feature LP® siding – a green building material treated to resist termites and decay, made from wood particles and wood fibers and treated with a Zinc Borate compound to help protect against fungal decay and termites. LP® processes their wood in accordance with Sustainable Forestry Initiative® standards and uses wood from small, fast-growing trees for less waste and better resource usage.
WHY WOOD IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR OUTDOOR STORAGE
Wood has centuries of proven performance. Its unmatched style and beauty offer convenient, reliable and nearly limitless storage possibilities.
Our kids just love our new Heartland Playset. It’s one of the best purchases we’ve ever made for our family.
Greg N. – Northville, MI
The 8×8 Belmont Gable Shed had the best, most usable space of any 8 x 8 building I looked at, and I liked having a window for light. “
James – Charlotte, NC
Shed Buying Guide
Select a size that meets your needs and allows you to grow..
Store your lawn and garden tools, tractors, snow blowers, motorcycles, RVs, or create a great hobby or craft area.
Select a Style that Reflects your Personal Taste.
How will you use your shed? For outdoor storage and gardening? Maybe a workshop, man cave or a pool house? Deciding what you will use your shed for will help determine the style that you need. We have three styles of storage sheds to choose from.
Need help choosing the right size for you? View our Heartland Shed Size Guide.
DIY Sheds Built to Exceed your Expectations
All of our DIY sheds are designed to withstand heavy snow loads and heavy winds. In addition, our storage sheds feature LP® siding which is resistant to termites and decay.
We offer high quality DIY sheds and professional installation services. If you re looking for a storage solution for every purpose and budget, you have come to the right place. Experience the benefits of Heartland sheds for yourself .
Quick Easy Assembly
- Everything is pre-cut… Ready to assemble
- No special tools or carpentry skills needed
- DIY sheds come with pre-assembled, pre-hung doors
- Fully illustrated, step by step instructions
- LP® engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
- Strong wood frame construction stands up to heavy wind loads and snow loads
- Wood panels are designed to never show knots or imperfections
- Floors are resistant to moisture
- Full-length galvanized steel hinges – prevents door sagging
- Factory primed and ready-to-paint (paint/painting not included)
- 10 and 15 year warranties available