Why SAP Master Data Governance?
Because a single solution that can support both consolidation and central governance simplifies management and reduces total cost of
ownership. Gain a single, trusted view of your data – and address enterprise information management (EIM) and MDM challenges head on.
- Consolidate master data from any SAP and non-SAP system and create a single best record
- Centrally create and maintain master data across heterogeneous
systems in your enterprise
- Leverage a verifiable audit trail of when, why, and by whom
master data is changed
- Use pre-built workflows and user interfaces on top of proven
- Apply, re-use, and integrate existing business logic and
infrastructure to validate data
- Replicate master data across on premise and cloud systems
Learn how SAP Master Data Governance can simplify the lives of business users and IT staff:
- Increase efficiency and productivity by streamlining and automating master data activities and workflows
- Boost revenue by harmonizing customer and product data to better identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Accelerate reporting cycles and reconciliation by consolidating, validating, and synchronizing master data across corporate and local systems
- Reduce procurement cost by consolidating supplier and material data across plants, divisions, and regions to capture discounts
Broad application and systems support
Consolidate and replicate master data from and to any SAP or non-SAP source.
Comprehensive cleansing capabilities
Profile, standardize, match, and enrich master data to ensure quality – and improve record survivorship.
Automate workflow routing and notification, time-dependent version control, and a full audit trail of changes.
Integrate data governance activities – such as duplicate checks and field validation – into business processes.
Built-in data governance best practices
Simplify deployment with pre-configured data models, workflow, and role-based user interfaces.
High performance and scalability
Fulfill high-volume needs on premise or in the cloud using the SAP HANA in-memory platform.
Licensing and purchasing options for SAP Master Data Governance
The modular structure of SAP Master Data Governance allows you to license and pay for only the functionality and number of users that you require at any given time. Start with the packages and licenses your organization needs right now and add more users and functionality as your needs evolve. This product is deployed on-premise and requires a perpetual license. Contact your local SAP account executive for additional licensing and purchasing options.
Buy SAP software now and pay later — with our flexible payment plans and financing options
See what our customers are saying
Find out how Vodafone used SAP software to establish global data management consistency for creating and maintaining procurement catalogs and engaged SAP MaxAttention services to help stabilize and accelerate the solution, enhancing efficiency and control
Learn how Tata Power Company Limited, used information governance best practices to deliver accurate customer, supplier, material and finance master data that improved all core business processes.