what is health care
Welcome to the website for the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration. Our mission is Better Health Care for All Floridians. As champions of that mission, we are responsible for the administration of the Florida Medicaid program, licensure and regulation of Florida s health facilities and for providing information to Floridians about the quality of care they receive.
- CDC Toolkit to Develop a Legionella Water Management Program
- Guidelines for the Surveillance, Investigation, and Control of LegionnairesвЂ™ Disease in Florida
- Reportable Diseases/Conditions in Florida
- The Agency s Long Range Program Plan and Legislative Budget Requests can be viewed via the Florida Fiscal Portal.
- Sign Up for Medicaid Health Care Alerts The Florida Medicaid program has an e-mail alert system to supplement the present method of receiving Provider Alerts information and to notify registered providers or interested parties of late-breaking health care information.
- Sign up for Health Care Alerts
This service allows subscribers to receive an email alert for selected licensure and managed care updates, and other health care alerts.